Mid or Senior Back-End Developer (Node.js)
Remote (Central and South America only)
We are looking for a Node.js developer to join our energetic team responsible for managing the interchange of data between servers and users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic while ensuring high performance and uncompromising security. Being part of our back-end team means touching the core of our technological infrastructure. This requires the definition and maintenance of highly optimized relational and non-relational databases, server and cloud configuration and so much more.
What you will do
- Collaborate with product managers and other software engineers to build groundbreaking user-centric products
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications and APIs
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Maintain healthy, scaleable and well-monitored production environment
- Help the team succeed as a whole
What you bring
- 3+ years back-end web development experience, out of which at least 2+ years working with Node.js.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken, and are a natural communicator.
- Currently working form Central or South America
- Experience implementing user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments - a plus
- Experience with Docker, AWS, microservices, and serverless infrastructure - a plus
- Experience working remotely - nice to have
What we offer
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- Work remotely with a light meeting schedule
- Opportunity to work on many projects in diverse fields
- Highly skilled co-workers with whom you can grow your skill set